The Venture Mentoring Service of North Texas (VMS NTX) provides University of Texas innovators and entrepreneurs access to experienced mentors in order to accelerate and support commercialization and venture formation in a scalable manner. We serve individuals and teams from UT Dallas, UT Arlington, and UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Our goal is to educate entrepreneurs by helping them create and sustain for-profit and non-profit ventures in the real world. As part of the program, mentees will receive guidance in a conflict-free and confidential environment from a team of experienced professionals (i.e. venture capitalists, IP attorneys, CEOS, CIO's, entrepreneurs) and the ability to gain the confidence necessary to take the risks required to become an entrepreneur and grow your business.
- Gain the confidence to take the risks required to become an entrepreneur and grow your business.
- Get guidance in a conflict-free and confidential environment from a team of experienced professionals.
- Join the network and begin getting the guidance you need without any cost to you.
- Make an impact by guiding aspiring entrepreneurs through challenges that may knock them off track.
- Benefit from an online platform that removes operational hassles and streamlines the flexible team approach, maintaining continuity as mentoring teams evolve.
- Mentor in a comfortable environment with clearly defined expectations for both mentors and mentees.